Over the holidays I made a “few” cookies (to say the least)… but by far the most popular cookie every year is the easiest one I make.
I’ve been asked for the recipe several times this season, and just was asked again on Twitter- so I thought I’d share…
The Cheesecake Cookie
1 package of Yellow Cake Mix
1 package (stick) of Cream Cheese
1 stick of Butter
1 egg yolk
Chocolate chips (optional)
- Soften Butter and Cream Cheese in microwave
- Mix together Butter, Cream Cheese, Cake Mix and Egg Yolk together.
(The batter will be thick)
- With a spoon add dollops of the mixture to a well greased baking pan.
- Heat oven to 350 and bake for 10 minutes (until tops begin to brown)
- When cookies are done, let cool and enjoy as is– OR
melt chocolate and add a dollop to the middle… allow chocolate to ha.rden.
These cookies are delish.. but pace yourself… these little slivers of heaven are heavy on the stomach when you’ve had more than 2 — remember, its Cheesecake! :)