Love it or hate it, for better or for worse, Facebook is the #1 place many of us are sharing our day to day lives. It is where we are connected with everyone from old classmates to out of town family– and because of all of this easy day to day sharing, our Faceboook pages have become an illustrated online journal of sorts.
Imagine if you could print out your entire Facebook account. It would be an instant journal filled with thoughts, pictures and notes from your friends and family!
Snapfish’s new SocialPics app allows you to take your online life, offline by creating customized photo books that include pictures, status, and comments from friends! While the SocialPics Books are not as customizable as many of the other Snapfish photobooks, SocialPics provides a quick simplistic way to get a snapshot of things you shared online.
Social Pics Books by Snapfish
(Softcover $19.99/ Hardcover $29.99)
- Quick and easy. Sometimes less customization options are actually a blessing.
- Can make a great collection to look back on in years down the line
- Great layouts that show how many “likes” a picture received as well as some comments
- Great full-size background pages
- Some status’ are put in small squares that cut off leaving you playing a game of fill in the blank, which can be fun- but in an ideal world, they wouldn’t cut off.