Since I was last shopping around for a stroller, the stroller market has changed drastically!!
This time around, I’m finding strollers downright drool-worthy (no pun intended), and there are SO many cool strollers to choose from it can be overwhelming trying to weigh out the pros and cons of each.
One stroller I’ve been spending some time inspecting is the Summer Fuze. It is new to the baby market, and has a lot of the bells and whistles today’s high end strollers have for a fraction of the price.
Summer Fuze/ $349.99
Fab Features Of The Summer Fuze
– Snap & Go No More! A universal infant carrier adapter is included with the Summer Fuze, which transforms your stroller into a lightweight newborn stroller. No need for that extra piece of baby gear.
– Large Under Stroller Storage With Easy Spring Access. It’s surprising how many strollers lack this very important feature. Storage is SO important, especially when traveling with multiple children who all want to bring something- and then inevitably hand it off to Mom to hold. The Summer Fuze’s under stroller storage is large and I love the easy access spring feature, so you don’t have to jam things in and out.
– Lightweight & Slim Fold up. Made of lightweight aluminum the Summer Fuze is only 22 lbs with full seat attachment. Also, the stroller can be folded up without having to remove the seat- which is awesome!
– Easy Forward And Rear Facing Seat Adjustment.
– Height Adjustable Handlebars. The handlebars can easily go from 30″ high to 60″ high making it perfect for siblings to stroll as well as for taller parents.
– Bumper Bar opens for easy access when removing baby.
– Front locking wheels for rough terrain strolling.
For more information on the Summer Fuze Stroller you can visit: http://www.summerinfant.com/gear-and-travel/strollers/fuze
Disclosure: Summer Infant provide the Summer Fuze for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.